I think we were starving our child! Seriously though... Cooper LOVED trying new foods and we had fun seeing how it would all go down. After rice cereal, we tried squash (loved it!), then carrots (wasn't so sure at first), then peas (loved it!). Of course, we did try fruit (pears) despite my own personal dislike. I got quite a kick out of his first reation when he looked quite disgusted, but it was only for a minute and he does love it!
 |
| First bite of rice cereal! |
 |
| Now I am REALLY into this... YUM! |
 |
| Another Night, Another Messy Baby |
 |
| Having dinner with Harper |
 |
| She's all girl - nice & neat... Cooper - definitely a messy boy! (and loving it!) |
 |
| That one required a bath |
 |
| He cannot even wait for us to open the jar! |
No comments:
Post a Comment