Cooper is loving his new Art Class at Kidville and I am FINALLY on board. I must admit that it took me a while to warm up to the idea of paint all over Cooper's hands, feet, toes, clothes, head, hair, etc before 930am... but we are both really enjoying the "Big Messy Art Class" taught by Miss Leeat. Mom, of course, prefers playdough time and paper projects, but Coop loves the paint!
After Art today, we decided to hit the DMA's First Tuesday Event. Cooper and Bennett Wilhite had a great time together exploring the museum. By exploring, I mean Cooper really loved running up and down the long hallway at a very fast pace! They had fun at StoryART and especially loved playing in the craft rooms and running around outside in the courtyard. What a fun, free event! Looking forward to catching it next month and trying out the Materials Explorations in the Tech Lab!
 |
| Cooper & Bennett Wilhite at StoryART |
 |
| Cooper chillin' in the pit with his trucks while Bennett cleans up! |
 |
| Both Kiddos loved the magnet toys and apple tree |
No comments:
Post a Comment