Monday, May 23, 2011

Road Trip... Hot Springs to visit MeMa & PaPa

Jeff, Cooper & I had been planning a weekend trip up to Hot Springs so Cooper could meet MeMa & PaPa before I went back to work and were excited when the weekend finally rolled around! We also went to celebrate Cindy & Uncle Skip's May Birthdays with dinner at Via Roma.  What a fun weekend with family and what a special treat for Cooper to spend time with both MeMa & PaPa.  Of course, first stop was McClard's BBQ to meet MeMa for lunch... Jeff had to make sure Cooper did not miss this.  Too bad he can't try the pork BBQ and the famous tamales, but I'm sure the moment he can start eating that stuff, Jeff will have him back to try it out!  I can certainly foresee a father son Arkansas BBQ Road Trip!




Cooper really loves sleeping in and cuddling with us in a big hotel bed... actually, I am pretty sure Jeff & I are the ones who love this while on vacation!  Cooper had a great time that morningrelaxing in the big bed, but I will spare you all the photo that came right after this picture.  Thank goodness for housekeeping!



The only stop missing from the trip was the Pancake Shoppe.  We were sad to miss it, but knew Sunday brunch at the HSCC would be the better choice for Cooper at this age... We will definitely be back soon so Cooper can enjoy the tradition of breakfast at the Pancake Shoppe with PaPa!





Skip & Cindy's Bday Dinner at Via Roma


Sunday Brunch at Hot Springs Country Club

Gran & MeMa admiring little Cooper







No comments:

Post a Comment